Easy Waffle Recipe From Scractch
This Easy Waffle Recipe From Scractch takes about 5 minutes tops to throw together. You will probably spend more time measuring the ingredients which doesn't take long either!
- 2 c All-purpose flour optional sifting but I never do...
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp pink salt Or preference
- 2 Eggs XL or Jumbo are best
- 1/2 c Olive oil Use your preferred cooking oil
- 2 c Cream aka Evaporated Milk Regular milk works too but preferably not skim milk
- Add flour, baking powder, & salt to a bowl. Mix until baking powder is combined.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Mix with electric mixer on low until combined.
- Scrape edges and mix what comes off.
- You can either let set in the fridge for an hour to overnight or cook right away.
- If cooking right away, grease waffle iron by spraying or basting grill area with prefered oil. Preheat.
- Cook as per your waffle iron's user manual