If you’re looking for the best microwave scrambled egg recipe that’s super quick and easy to make, this is the recipe for you!
This recipe is used to make the scrambled egg in my compilation post of the best microwave egg recipes that include:
- Scrambled eggs
- Poached eggs
- Over Hard/Medium eggs
- Egg whites
- Spinach Quiche
If you try any of these recipes or have your own you’d like to share, please let me know in the comments box below or shoot me an e-mail by using the Contact Us Page.
Best Microwave Scrambled Egg Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs milk
- 2 tbs shredded cheese
- pink salt to taste
- garlic and onion powder to taste
- olive oil
- Spray mug or microwave egg cooker with olive oil
- Spray mug or microwave egg cooker with olive oil.
- Add all ingredients to the mug.
- Whisk until combined.
- Cook egg in microwave on HIGH until it has reached your desired consistency.
- Plate and enjoy!